I wish I were there! I would have lovingly made costumes and watched you all dance. Say hello to everyone for me!And I want to know about all of the changes you've made.
I'm planning on taking Lindie to see it Friday the 6th for a special mommy and me time. We are so looking forward to seeing you! Stephanie R.
Great picture of you Jennie! Great job too. It was beautiful and your dancing was amazing!!
Oh Jennie, you look so beautiful! I'm so happy to see that you are still dancing!!! I am so glad to see your blog, it is always fun to see what is going on in our friends lives!! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I were there! I would have lovingly made costumes and watched you all dance. Say hello to everyone for me!
And I want to know about all of the changes you've made.
I'm planning on taking Lindie to see it Friday the 6th for a special mommy and me time. We are so looking forward to seeing you! Stephanie R.
Great picture of you Jennie! Great job too. It was beautiful and your dancing was amazing!!
Oh Jennie, you look so beautiful! I'm so happy to see that you are still dancing!!! I am so glad to see your blog, it is always fun to see what is going on in our friends lives!! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment