Monday, April 20, 2009

A Great Grandma

Happy Birthday, dear Grandma Carlston! We miss you and treasure your memory. I happened across this video last night and loved hearing her voice ... This is Grandma on her 94th birthday, bonding with baby Eliza.

4 comments:

Alan said...

Thanks so much for posting this, Jennie! I love Grandma.

Chris Carlston said...

Thanks Jennie! Fun to see our sweet Grandma VG... she's missed our upcoming baby girl coming here, but I am pretty sure she is happy to know her on the other side and make sure her departure goes well. :)

Lacy said...

I love that you do a TJ's pick of the week, keep them coming, I need new suggestions for that place!

Thanks for letting us use the umbrella today, it was a lifesaver!

Abby said...

Thanks for sharing that. I love how much she loved her great grandbabies.