Monday, May 25, 2009

A Memorable Day

"Just doing my part to stimulate the economy."
Jeff Smith, May 25, 2009

"I feel like a man now ... a real man."
Jeff Smith, May 26, 2009




When you drive by our house you'll notice that a 2007 Honda Ridgeline has replaced the little red truck. I'm a bit in mourning because I didn't give a proper goodbye to the red ranger. I guess I kind of expected to see it again when Jeff left this morning...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations, can we have a ride??

Jen said...

Wow ... very fancy! Glad to see you're doing your part to stimulate the economy Jeff!!

Lacy said...

that is a cool looking truck. Are you gonna put a Yes on 8 sign, though??? :):) I was always proud to see that on his truck, much after the election!

Chris Carlston said...

Nice ride cuz!