Where are we???? We are lost in a whirlwind of life. I have 8 blog posts in my queue and I wonder if I will ever finish them. My house is a constant disaster, I can hardly stand the piles of stuff that aren't put away and wouldn't have a home even if they were put away. And here comes Christmas, the season of more stuff.
But I'm not here to complain or dwell on the cynical, merely to say I'm going to start up here and now and not worry about finishing up those 8 blog posts.
And that's it because it's 11:30pm and my milk-hog baby is crying for more more more. So much for starting up here and now!
1 comment:
Rachel would be so jealous of Eliza, she is 6 and asking Santa for just a wiggly tooth! I love the pictures of the waterfall - what an amazing place! Also, just received your Christmas card - your family pic is gorgeous! Thanks for thinking of us!
Post a Comment