Friday, December 31, 2010

Behold, The Tenth Year!

What a whirlwind is December!

The first week of December was BDC week - this year we performed Behold the Gift. I danced more than I anticipated and holy moly I made it through but I have a long way to go if I'm ever going to feel on top of my physical game again. I've accepted the fact that I just can't right now - sleep is my current priority. Anyways, I digress. Eliza danced also - she loved wearing the costume and checking her make-up status every 5 minutes. And guess who was Baby Jesus? Yep - Blake! He was so very very very very cute up there. Smiling and reaching and eating his toes. He was the star of the show :)


I don't have a good photo of Eliza from the performance, so instead here she is all gussied up in her "Christmas dress" (courtesy of Granny):


Eliza spent a lot of time snipping little tiny fuzzy pieces of fuzz balls to build this amazing art project. After this, I respectfully declined more fuzz balls when Granny offered them.


Ethan immersed himself in the newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.


At a cub scout activity, Ben enthusiastically built a recipe card holder for me while we waited for him in the pouring rain. When he got home, he made a little index card to put in it that said "I love you, Mom!" So I guess it was worth it for me to get him there and be there with him.


I got completely suckered into buying this Santa outfit for Blake at Target. I resisted the first time, even with Eliza's pleadings, but the next week I succumbed. He does look pretty darn cute, but I'm not so sure about the $15 part.


Eliza had a cute little dance recital and loved every second of performing (and of telling the other girls what to do).


And I'm sure there was much more to this stressful season that supposed to be so holly jolly, but that's all I have pictures for so that's all that we'll say for now!

No comments: