Arrived Saturday night and went straight to Goody's for favorite treats!
On Sunday we went to Bend for church ...
and hung around with cousins
Throughout our week we spent time doing the favorite Sunriver things.
Bike riding:
Enjoying the new SHARC:
Playing ping pong:
Hanging out in the loft:
Terrifying Blakey:
Exploring new places:
And playing games:
So I'm actually posting this almost a year after the trip. I'm lacking details, and the pictures don't capture everything we did, but it definitely was another beautiful year of vacationing with our Sorensen family. I do remember one uncaptured milestone - the first Sunriver vacation that Ben rode independently on the trails. He did reasonably well, though there were definitely some (ok, many!) anxious moments. We are sure he enjoyed the independence. We never had to worry if he could find his way home - he knows the trails better than anyone in the family!
Here's the whole clan once again - another year older and wiser and Sunriver-happier too:
No comments:
Post a Comment