Well, it's now 2014, but since the new year only just started, we've had a hard time adjusting. What I mean is that on our school papers and stuff, we accidently write things like 1-15-13 instead of 1-15-14. But I know sooner or later we'll get used to it.
January has been going more or less the same as every year. We're still basking in the aftermath of Christmas, enjoying all the stuff we got. Blake's spent hours parking all his die-cast cars in his new garage, Eliza's customized her Saige doll with all sorts of accessories, Ben's mastered all the tricks in the magic set he got, and I had to chage the batteries in my Lego crane just last night.
Lily's still here. Although she's 2 years old, she's still practically a puppy. Ah, Labs....they stay puppies for years. See, I used to like to give her a hug around the neck and hold it there. But my mom said Lily didn't like that and had a kind of "Help!" expression on her face. I don't hug her as much as I used to, but I'm sure Lily's fine with that.
Remember how I told you how the TouchCube Ben got for Christmas refused to work like it was supposed to? Well, he exchanged it for a 9x9 instead. But it took him a long time to solve-longer than any of his other cubes!
I've been re-adjusting to the overwhelming world of 8th grade. Within a week, though, I was more or less used to school again. As if that wasn't enough, I've also been real busy with Scout stuff. See, I'm currently working on the Computers merit badge, and I've been doing all sorts of PowerPoints for random requirements. In fact, the main reason I've been doing all these blog posts is for one of those requirements. However, I'm kind of developing a habit of blogging, so maybe I'll keep doing it for a while. Ah, well.
A few nights ago, my mom discovered something cool! Sister Clark posted on Facebook a link to a website where you can watch Frozen whenever you want-and my mom bookmarked the site! This was after Eliza and Blake went to bed, so then I was scheming to spill the beans to Eliza after school the following day, because I had a pretty good idea of what her reaction would be when she got wind of the fact that we can now watch Frozen whenever we want. But that afternoon she was at her friend Xiana's house, and Xiana was watching Frozen on her tablet or something. And that was the end of that.:(
No comments:
Post a Comment