Monday, June 22, 2009

Bucks Lake 2009

This is Ethan's first blog post ... in his own words ...

We hiked up to Rocky Point.

We also rowed in a rowboat.

Ben and I played on the stairs with Tarduk.

One evening,we roasted weiners on a fire.

Papa washed some dishes.

I swam in the lake,"riding"the waves.

Eliza also played by the water.

Mommy and Ben snuggled in a towel.

Papa rested in some towels.

Daddy and Eliza rode a jetski.

I also rode a jetski with Daddy.

It's evening at Bucks Lake.

This is our Bucks Lake family picture.

I think I have to barf.

What a fun vacation!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

I am laughing at the last comment, but I shouldn't because it looks like he is really throwing up!!

What a fun vacation, beautiful scenery, and your kids sure are cute. Great pictures.

buffymom 3 said...

Ethan did a fantastic job! Looks like a great family vacation.

Jim said...

Looks like the beach hasn't been raked in a while . . . or is Dad leaving that for us? :-)

Hope to see you when we're in CA in late July.

The Hedquists said...

Oh how I miss camping with you! Loafer mountain, pancakes over an open flame, King Henry mattresses. . . . enjoy a roasted weiner for me and I'll throw back some stinky tofu for you.