Monday, July 6, 2009

Before and After

BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

STINKER

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh boy! Where did you end up taking her? Looks like the did a good job. It will take some getting used to.

buffymom 3 said...

Michaela has been my only hair cutter. I don't know who cried more, me or Michaela. With Eliza's sparkle in her eyes, she could be bald and she would still be beautiful.

Laura said...

Oh Eliza! You got it good! It is a cute little bob though. She's such a doll - with any length of hair.

I think it's only a matter of time for us. Addie is also a scissor lover. :)

D and C said...

I think it turned out SO cute. Nice for the summer! LOL! IT will grow fast!

Anonymous said...

So I saw your post and thought oh how crazy-girls will be girls, but low and behold my little boy Dallin decided to cut his hair at preschool-what is going on???? He has used scissors at home no problem, but then at preschool he decides to experiment?!? Crazy, I will post pic's soon!