I'm done washing noses because they just keep coloring them purple. Let people stare. I'm just thrilled that Ben has found a book to love. And Eliza? Well, she's just a tagalong ... for now.
I love it. The purple noses are fantastic. I always have a tough time letting go of things like this, but when I do I realize how happy these little things make my kids. I should let go more!
6 comments:
Too funny! I can't get over how much Eliza looks like you!
That is awesome! Don't you just love kids, the sure keep us on our toes!
What an adorable picture! Who needs long hair???
I love it. The purple noses are fantastic. I always have a tough time letting go of things like this, but when I do I realize how happy these little things make my kids. I should let go more!
I love that book too, especially the part with the squirrels. (or is it chipmunks?)
Cute little button noses!
I think there noses make them even cuter. LOVE IT!
Good book too. Ben has good taste!
Post a Comment