Ben goes to a music therapist for an hour each week and spends many hours playing the piano in the days between. Friday night was his very first piano recital and he was very excited. I'm assuming the other kids have special needs and so am hopeful that the families at the recital are understanding of "different" behavior because Ben was in full spazzo mode. The only satisfaction was that he played way better than the other kids =)
Here's a video montage for your enjoyment. It's only 1 minute long, don't worry.
So though Jeff and I were sweating, waiting for his behavior to reach a breaking point, we were very proud that he showed a better side at the piano. Phew!
6 comments:
Hooray Ben! That was awesome!
Fantastic! He sounded great!
Yay for Ben! he did awesome!
Jenny, We loved this! He is talented. Thanks for sharing with us.
Fantastic job Ben! I love the energy level you put into your work. We can tell you love playing!!!!
That was great. He's got talent. Loved the retardando he put in at the end!!
Post a Comment