O Christmas cards, O Christmas cards,
My husband longs to send them.
O Christmas cards, O Christmas cards,
But I still lack the vision.
A festive portrait we haven't got,
'Cause Eliza's face is chapped with snot.
O Christmas cards, O Christmas cards,
Is photoshop the solution?
5 comments:
So funny Jennie! we just picked our up last night, but I still need to get Travis to do our Christmas epistle!
Does photoshop do all the legwork too? Or maybe they'll just hold my baby so I'll have the use of both hands :)
Let's just all tell each other that we love each other and not send Christmas cards this year! Sound good? I have a picture, but lack the desire to figure out the rest of it.
How are you feeling? Better I hope!
LOVE the song!
You could save a tree and post your Christmas photo and letter on your blog. :-) ... I could come over and take your family photo Saturday morning before we go to Santa Cruz. Walgreens is really quick with the photo cards.
WOW, too funny! I fail every year at Christmas cards, maybe because we only have like 10 people to send them to.
Post a Comment