I believe this is the first time EVER that I have pictures of my kids on the first day of school. It appears I'm starting to figure out this whole parenting thing.
Ethan - 6th grade at El Dorado
Ben - 4th grade at Spectrum
(he wouldn't let me take a photo of him before school,
but he couldn't stop me from taking this one 15 minutes after he got home)
Eliza - Kindergarten at Westwood
Yep - three kids, three schools, that is my destiny. In fact, there's a good chance that once Blake hits 2nd grade, I'll have 4 kids in 4 schools for a few years.
Eliza couldn't stop grinning when I retrieved her from her kindergarten classroom. She is soooo ready for school. Ethan came home chipper from the first day of middle school, and I was relieved to have that milestone over with (middle school - yikes!). Ben had to be pried out of the van and then pro-acted into his classroom, but came out in a good mood at the end of the day. A little tired, though :)
And so here we go! Just give us another week before we have to do homework, please!
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Eliza looks! Sounds like fun times for your family... now you, in theory, get a few hours just to enjoy your baby during the day - how cool is that!
I just caught up on your blog. I am jealous of all the green you saw this summer! That Point Reyes backpacking trip looked fantastic.
Post a Comment