Papa had a project in mind, and everyone enthusiastically pitched in. They built a concrete step or two (or three?) to make it easier to get down the steep slope. Next year a handrail?
Blake, of course, had a "Bucks Lake Bath":
I took the kids on a hike to rocky point. Jeff stayed behind to finish up the stairs project with Papa.
My favorite moment of the trip is when Jeff unexpectedly showed up at rocky point and Ben sang out "Here I am, the one that you Love!" with a big grin on his face.
We took a family picture on the deck before leaving.
And stopped to visit with GG (Great Grandma) on the way home.
I'm thinking this post is probably identical to previous Bucks Lake posts except we all look older (and wiser). I guess we have our favorite activities and only get to stay for a few days so tradition it is! We did try a new hike this year - around Haskins point - and hope to discover more new hikes in the future. I'll aim for surprises in next year's edition!
No comments:
Post a Comment