Sunday, November 6, 2011

October

I just love seeing my kids all sweaty after a game of soccer. Sweat is a sure sign of commitment and hard work.


I also like to catch motion shots where the ball is actually in the picture. I got one of Ethan!

Blake had a hard time staying off the field, but enjoyed his special "seat." For a few moments, anyway.

Miss Lily was, of course, a MAJOR feature in our lives at the end of October. This face makes it easier to forgive the puppy naughtiness.


Quiet time with the puppy.


Blake spent a lot of time at home playing with markers - sorting, coloring, carrying them around. We were fearful of the time when he would figure out how to open the cap, but he's been fairly open to drawing on paper rather than floors, counters, furniture. Hands do make an interesting canvas, however. Here he is in Staples after gleefully discovering the aisle full of markers. It was like Blake's heaven.


We visited the favorite pumpkin patch and played in the beans and ran through the hay tunnels.


This must fulfill some strange sensory need for Ethan because all I think is ewww, dirty beans. Funny boy just loves to be buried.


Ta ta, October!

No comments: