Monday, April 2, 2012

March

Best friends:


The Lemon Lady came to pick up all the oranges from our trees. What an awesome service she renders!


Ben was VERY excited for another Pinewood Derby. Alas, he did not win the derby, but he did win a few races. He handled it very well.


We went on a family field trip to the Tech Museum in San Jose. It was our first time there and I was soooooo impressed. It is now at the top of my list of favorite science museums. While there, Ben disappeared for a few minutes so I went searching for him. I found him like this:


We celebrated Granny's birthday:


Ben ate a LOT of pickles. We started working hard on table manners and Ben's response (not surprisingly) was to stop eating altogether. Except for pickles. He went a whole weekend eating pickles only. Sunday afternoon he finally was weak and tired enough to eat something else. Over the next week he became willing to eat most things, but they had to be with pickles. And so, we have here, a pickle pancake:


Eliza had her last class and dance performance at Kids N Dance. Here she is as Cinderella. She seems to love dance class so I'm looking for a studio that is closer to home that can be a long term option for her. It's really too bad that I am so picky. It's also too bad that the studios I like are 45 minutes away. No can do.

No comments: