
TJ's Pizza Sauce - you can find this in the aisle with pasta/sauces. I MUCH prefer this pizza sauce over the fresh in the refrigerated section version. But we definitely like the fresh pizza dough in a bag - whole wheat even.

These boxes contain little packets of liquid broth concentrate. You squeeze one little packet into a cup of water and voila - chicken (or veggie or beef) broth! I've not compared flavor quality, but I love convenience quality. Storing can after can of broth is space consuming and making broth is time consuming. So here's a perfect option! Someone want to do a flavor quality comparison for me??? Oh, and these are reduced sodium too.

These are veggie corn dogs. My kids have never asked and I've never told and so they like them. I want to believe they are healthier than a regular corn dog, but I've never compared nutrition facts (probably cause I've never bought the "real" kind of corn dogs). Honestly, I've never even tried these soy corn dogs myself, but the kids like them so I buy them =)

Thanks, Lacy, for this TJ's tip! These are sooo summerly satisfying. They are just the right amount of refreshing for a hot afternoon and for only 80 calories. We like the raspberry the best, though they also sell a mango version. No stick, so a little harder for the kiddos to eat, but that's what bowls are for.

Pour the bag into a pot of sauce (TJ's makes a yummy marinara in a jar) and heat and serve on spaghetti. Yum yum! They have turkey meatballs too. We use either.

Sun Dried Tomato & Pesto Torta -- yum-a-li-cious. For entertaining, just open, flip onto a plate, remove container and surround with sliced baguettes. During the holidays TJ's sold a bigger, fancy-shaped version. I also like it as a lunch perker-upper.

Of course I haven't tried this personally, but I've made enchiladas with it for different crowds, always with rave reviews. Quick grill job, slice up, sprinkle a bit of jack cheese and wrap in a tortilla. I LOVE this
enchilada sauce . Voila, carne asada enchiladas.

I add this to my collection of TJ's favorites with little to no nutritional value, but excellent flavor. It's in the "super premium" ice cream category so I can still claim allegiance to Dreyer's (a premium ice cream
and a former employer).

We have a long established love affair with this spicy black bean dip. Great as a munchy dip (with longboard chips, of course)... I also spread on top of refried beans to perk them up a bit in a layered dip.

Jeff takes issue with TJ's chips ... except for these. Longboard shaped, light and just salty enough. The shape is perfect for dipping in TJ's Spicy Black Bean Dip
and festive for summer parties.

Sweet potato fries - all the rage - even in most restaurants now. These obliterate the Alexia brand version and make me feel a little better about feeding my kids french fries.

I'm loving this smoky dip - standard daily fare right now. It's medium on the spicy scale so you have to like spicy. Nice big chunks of peach. Yum.

Finally a sweetened, Greek style yogurt, individually sized, for a steal. High in protein, low in sugar, hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment