Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Christmas Ever!


Well,it took a while for my little brother,Ben,to wake up,but I got what I wanted for Cristmas again this year.I knew I was in for a lucky day when I opened all of my presents from Santa Clause.THOSE were mostly Bakugan stuff.One thing I wanted was this new Bionicle movie called THE LEGEND REBORN.I didn`t get that,but the closest thing I got to that was ICE AGE.When Isaw what it was,I didn`t even know what it was about.I didn`t even decide to feel sad about.My parents gave me this LEGO STAR WARS thing called REBUBLIC ATTACK SHUTTLE.My grandma gave me CLONE WALKER BATTLE PACK and ECHO BASE.All I can say is,I`m glad I`m not in middle school yet,because I`m pretty sure all you get is clothes.Anyway,another thing I got from my grandma was a magic set.And today I`ve realized that Christmas is pretty much over when my mom said that she`s going to start taking down the decorations. And you know,it was a smart move to stick with my original plan and stayed inside this year,because all my luck started when I got inside.All I know is,it`ll be hard to re-adjust to school.Here are a few pictures.



1 comment:

Jen said...

Love this post by Ethan! Especially love the part about getting clothes when you are in middle school. Not true, by the way!