March 27, 2000 - Ethan (10 lbs)

July 2, 2002 - Benjamin (9 lbs, 2 oz)

December 28, 2005 - Eliza (9 lbs, 8 oz)

May 5, 2010 - ???? (??? lbs, ??? oz)
Any predictions on baby's weight?
Tomorrow, May 6th, is D-Day, when I am delivered from this swollen, pregnant state and delivering a (hopefully) healthy, handsome baby boy. See you on the other side!
6 comments:
You look fantastic and small-I say 7lbs 11oz....random number but hey, smaller than your other babies! I am so excited for you! YIPPEE!!!! Good luck tomorrow! Snuggle your little one for me!!! (And May 6th is a great day by the way-that is my b-day too!!!)
Congratulations!
Oh such a happy day! I'll guess 8 lbs 12 oz. Are you being induced or doing c-section? Good luck love! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest little snuggy.
So exciting! Good luck with everything. You are amazing and I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby boy.
And Happy Birthday (a few days late) too!
Congrats & Good Luck. I hope that everything goes well and I can't wait to see pictures. (And having said that, I can't wait to post some pictures of my own. Only three more weeks....)
So exciting!... I was just thinking about you last night and wondering if there was news to be had on the baby front. Good luck!
Yea for your new baby!
Post a Comment