I really love this. Really. If it doesn't work for some reason, you can find it on Huffington Post.
What a good mom, eh? I just love her honesty. And I love that I really believe her answer to the expectations question. And I love that she is in a place that she can answer the expectations question that way. I'm getting there ... I think.
This week, after multiple recommendations, I finally watched the pilot of the tv show Parenthood and holy smokes that was an emotional ride. A little close to home, but strangely therapeutic to watch. I look forward to watching more, but the 2nd episode isn't available online right now and of course I can't watch them out of order. A little OCD myself, I guess :)
2 comments:
It's hard to know how to/if to let them know. If there's anything I know about you, it's that you will know when/how/if the time is right. I love the mom on this link. Such wisdom! Thanks for sharing.
Yeah we love Parenthood, its the best show right now. I love all the pics and updates, Jennie!! And with a newborn--you are amazing! We miss you guys tons.
Post a Comment