Here's the 1 month old, sporting the baby acne fitting for his age but not the occasion:
After church, we served dinner to Granny and Papa, Grandma Joan and the Hiatts (the Sorensens weren't able to stay because Alan was off to Boston that afternoon). I mistakenly believed that I was ready to cook. Alas, as I tried to put together the meal my brain just wouldn't connect. Thankfully Grandmas came to the rescue. However, they couldn't save my mistakes and the farmer's market potato salad was dis.gust.ing. Who knows what I put in there, but I know I need to make it again because the online reviews are raving good.
Blake, Grandma Joan and Maddie
More babies in the house:
An 11 year old baby and her loving mother:
Blake James napping with James Clarence:
1 comment:
ahahahaha. the 11year old baby...that picture just made my day. but most especially the caption. and yes, I AM blog stalking you Jennie.
Post a Comment