Celebrate! "Daddy's Hospital" is open!

Jeff is working as the Finance Director for John Muir Health's Facilities Development. That means he manages all the money for the company's capital projects. As of April, their big $800 million hospital expansion projects are virtually complete. The Concord Campus opened in November and the Walnut Creek campus in April. We went to the community open house day and enjoyed the festivities. It was classy, good fun. Truly the "John Muir Way" :)

Waiting for a tour:

After the tour (the kids did GREAT!):

A helicopter landing on the new top-of-the-roof landing pad:

Ethan sitting in a helicopter:

Ben practicing safe riding skills (I love the sanitary liner for the helmet):

Blake tried riding, too, with the help of Granny:

A beautiful butterfly (with bangs that are growing out and need to be pinned back):

Blake on the loose!

Jeff's parents spent the day with us, though there are not pictures to prove it. I'm sure they felt proud as multiple big cheese John Muir bosses came to praise the skills and commitment Jeff gave to the project. I know I did!
1 comment:
Sounds like an amazing project and accomplishment!! Way to go Jeff! I love John Muir and the care they provide, truly a fantastic medical center
Post a Comment