Me and my friend "the Princess" did a picnic and it was so much fun!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Just a Playdate
On a beautiful spring afternoon, some friends came to play. It was just a regular playdate, but the pictures I captured tell such a cute story - I love the girls' expressive faces. And, of course, since Ethan did a blog post, Eliza wanted to do one of her own:
Me and my friend "the Princess" did a picnic and it was so much fun!
"The Buddy" decided to join in - he brought out more stuffed animals ...
... and dumped them on the blanket!
Then Blake came and tried to eat our food!
We still had so much fun! We toppled the stuffed animals on us. We ate food then "the Princess and the Buddy" had to leave. I love my friend! We cleaned up the picnic. Bye bye S. and S. too!
Me and my friend "the Princess" did a picnic and it was so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I'm so glad to see pictures of their playdate! You're the best for having both of my kids over to play!
Post a Comment