I love opening presents. I love the Christmas trees and everything I love. Gold and silver.
Santa ate both of the milks and all of the cookies. I love Santa! Yippee! Hooray! I love Santa! I love his reindeer. I love all the presents he brings to all the sleeping girls and boys. I love everything. I love everything that Santa brings me for Christmas. Polly pockets and everything!
Did he bring you polly pockets? Yes - last weekend when it was Christmas.
Do you want to say what you got for Chrismtas this year from Santa? Yes. Kit. I got Kit. I got all of her clothes. Hey mommy, slow down slow down slow down slow down. Let me think!
I have one more present under the Christmas tree and it's for Sydney M. I love everything. I love my Mommy. I love my Daddy.
2 comments:
I love how kids speak. :)
So are you going to tell what gender your new baby is???
Love her Kit doll and how sweet that she has a present for Sydney M. :)
Post a Comment