Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Birthday (by Ethan)

First of all, I just want to say that for the moment I'm replacing my mom on this blog-posting business. I guess my mom is getting busy.

My birthday is March 27, which was some weeks ago. This year it was on a Sunday, but a week before(on a Saturday), Adam(left), Dominic(center), and I went to Sky High for my birthday party.

Sky High has lots of trampolines, even on the walls, so you can do various stunts. However, if you do a dangerous stunt, it could result in serious or fatal injury(don't worry, none of us got hurt). I myself tried simple tricks, which were fun!

There was also a large foam pit that you could jump into and maybe do a few stunts. All three of us(and my parents, who had also came)did a bunch of jumps. I didn't do many stunts.

On the other hand, Dominic did some crazy stunts!

There was also a dodgeball court made of trampolines. I played in a game(as well as my friends). Dominic and Adam went out, but I lasted the whole game. What's more, my team won!

On my real birthday, my cousins and Grandma Joan came to my house. We had cake, then everyone went into the living room to watch me open my presents.


Once in a while, Blake would crawl up to me and crawl all over my body! I'll say it was uncomfortable.


As I waited for everyone, I stared at my presents, wondering what they were.


Overall, it was a great birthday!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that this sounds just like Ethan! Good job Ethan and happy birthday! You are right that people can get hurt at Sky High. Just ask the Bishop!