I'm afraid I've fallen into the cycle of obligated blogging. I am compelled to continue blogging because it is the only way that I currently document our family's activities and milestones. At the end of each August I collect the year's blog posts into a book in which the children immerse themselves on a regular basis. So blogging has become another thing I HAVE to do. Sigh.
Between the lines and pictures of each obligated post are threads of what could be interesting, insightful reflections on life. Or not.
So, for the record, let me just say that I (think) this blog could be more interesting than an indulgent flood of photos and happy memories. My ideal would be to relate moments of real life, encapsulated in witty commentary. But such things take time, and priority, and I just have so little control over my time and priorities these days. So forgive the indulgent flood, and hopefully I can squeeze in some "real life" posts in 2012.
1 comment:
I had big plans for mine too, but I keep stalling and what ends up in print is mediocrity... but it is something, even if infrequent. I am surprised there are not professional services that will take our pictures and details and create riveting blog posts for their paying customers.
Post a Comment