Wednesday, January 11, 2012

November

I spent a LOT of time supervising the "twins" this month.




Blake quickly clued in to the Halloween candy stash. I caught him one day as he pushed a chair over to the counter, climbed up and helped himself. That was the first I'd seen him use the chair trick. It made me smile :)


We hosted Thanksgiving at our house. Aunt Pat and Uncle Cornell came from Oregon and brought GG (Great Grandma) from Oroville. Jim and Crystal and 3 little girls came from Utah. Aunt Pam came from Atwater with Jim and Colleen (Papa and Granny). Grandma Joan (mom) came to help me and brought her friend Karen. Altogether that makes 19 people plus a very friendly puppy. We have no pictures, but only fond memories of spending time with family and eating yummy food. Our kids sure love their cousins and we wish they lived nearer. Lily was a good puppy - hanging out in her crate for most of the day. My mom was again the lifesaver to help make all the food happen. It's a big job but a lot of fun when you have help and wonderful family to share it with!

The day after Thanksgiving was Papa's birthday so they (Jim, Colleen, Jim, Crystal and girls) came back for leftovers and we put candles on an apple pie. We sure love our Papa!


I did a backyard before church photoshoot thinking I might use the photos for Christmas cards. The photos didn't make the cut, but I'd better put them to use somewhere ... like on a blog

1 comment:

mkt said...

How cute is Blake!! He looks a lot like Jeff, but that mischievous look in his eye is pure Jennie :)