Jeff turned ...
So I planned a party and invited some friends and family ...
Ordered and made some delicious fiesta grub (if I dare say so myself) ...
Dug up some old photos - one per year of Jeff's illustrious life ...
Simplified on the cake and ordered it from Costco BUT found the perfect pic of Jeff for the embellishment ...
And took a photo of his bald spot :)
Thank you, thank you to those who helped me pull off this party. It was a scramble at the end, but family and dear friends just rolled in and got busy. Thank you, thank you to family and friends for coming to celebrate with us. I hope you had a lovely time - the weather was PERFECT, hallelujah. Thank you, thank you to Jeff's parents for raising a seriously nearly perfect kid. I love you Jeffrey Noah! I'm looking forward to your second fortieth party in 2052 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment