Sunday, May 13, 2012

How Old Are You? Two. Six.

Our Blake is 2! In every way! He is a joy and a pain, back and forth from one to the other several times a day. But we truly do absolutely adore our 2 year old!

A couple of days before his birthday, I started training Blake to hold up two fingers and say "two" when asked how old he is. Well, apparently his favorite number is six because that's the number he always ends on when counting. So my training resulted in this exchange:

I say: "Blake, how old are you? Two." He responds (the moment I say "two"): "Six" (with his two index fingers pointed straight ahead).

It's so cute that everyone in the family asks him over and over again. Maybe I'll get lucky and catch it on camera for posterity.

We celebrated with family, with a little mickey mouse mixed in. Happy Birthday, dear Blake!





We found this list that Sophie wrote to describe Blake. Perfect!

No comments: